TRESOR – The Beautiful Madness

DOWNLOAD & STREAM FULL ALBUM FREE: TRESOR – The Beautiful Madness (zip/mp3/itunes)

Listen To And Download New Album: TRESOR – The Beautiful Madness Album

Multi-award winning artiste TRESOR releases his much awaited Album called The Beautiful Madness. The pop singer copped 2016’s SAMA Best POP Album released the album on Friday, 26th May and it is already available on iTunes in addition to the mouth-watering multi-million distribution deal TRESOR signed with Universal Music. Here are his words on the album.

“I’m really excited. It’s probably the most fun and colourful record I’ve made. As an artist, my craft is forever evolving. As I grow as an artist and as a human being, I am more courageous and always try to explore new avenues of creativity. The whole aim behind me making music and taking bold steps as an artist is to revive the golden days of African pop music. I still believe we don’t have the Brenda Fassie of our era yet, we don’t have the Chicco Twala; I’m talking about proudly African music. In a hip-hop dominated culture, I’m trying to go back to the days when African pop music was the biggest and this album is a major step in that direction,”.

Tracklist

1. Beyond Redemption
2. Tidal Wave
3. Speed of Sound (feat. Da Capo)
4. Nirvana
5. Midnight Sun
6. Remedy
7. Wonder
8. Don’t Shun Away (feat. Mahotella Queens)
9. Sweetest Fall
10. Feels
11. Never Give Up (feat. Shotgun Fakes)
12. Sleeping On Gold
13. Evergreen (feat. The Kiffness)
14. Wildheart
15. She Makes My World Shine
16. Midnight Sun (feat. Hugh Masekela)

Get TRESOR – The Beautiful Madness On Itunes

The post TRESOR – The Beautiful Madness appeared first on Viralvibez.


by ViralVibez via Viralvibez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Jonas – Remember I Told You Ft Anne-Marie & Mike Posner

XYLØ – I Still Wait For You (Video Download)