G-Eazy – Maximum

G-Eazy recounts an encounter he claims to have had with one of the world’s most famous supermodels. “When I met Adriana Lima, I swear I heard her fart,” he raps. “That’s when my plans changed, from my mission to steal her heart / To covering my nose with my shirt and walking away awkwardly.” After releasing his Step Brothers EP in March, Young Gerald aims at the president once again on his latest loose cut, produced by 9th Wonder.

After appearing on the red carpet and presenting at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, G-Eazy is in the giving mood. The Oakland rapper surprised fans on Monday (May 22), by releasing his new offering “Maximum.Young Gerald keeps it straight lyrical over the soulful boom bap production of the legendary 9th Wonder.“Just for fun… to hold you over… album coming soon…,” tweeted G-Eazy, who is working on the follow-up to 2015’s When It’s Dark Out.

DOWNLOAD G-Eazy – Maximum

The post G-Eazy – Maximum appeared first on Viralvibez.


by asap cash via Viralvibez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

XYLØ – I Still Wait For You (Video Download)

Nick Jonas – Remember I Told You Ft Anne-Marie & Mike Posner